Reference is made to Training-Courses (“Training-Courses”, “us”, “our”, and “we”) and our products and services as well as our website at “www.training-courses.ie”.
Information We Collect
- User-provided Information: When you use our services, we may collect information about you, including name, email address, mailing address, mobile phone number, your date of birth and company. You may provide us with information in various ways our Training Services. For example, you provide us with information when you register for an account, use the Training Services, or send us customer service-related requests.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you use the training service, we may automatically record certain information from your device such as the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the training services. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. If you sign into the Services using accounts you create with third-party products and services (“Third-Party- Accounts”), such as Facebook or Google, we may collect any information that is available via your Third-Party-Accounts, such as your name, your ID for the Third-Party-Accounts, profile picture/URL, and other information available from your Third-Party-Accounts. You can generally control the information that we receive from these sources using the privacy settings in your Third-Party Account. Automatically collected information is gathered from all users, and may be connected with other information about you.
- Location Information. We may obtain information about your physical location, such as by use of GPS and other geolocation features in your device, or by inference from other information we collect (for example, your IP address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet).
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information we collect on the our site in a variety of ways in the provision of our services and operating our business, including the following:
- We use the information that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the training service with the aim to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to all users.
- We use the information that we collect on the Services to identify the users and to understand and analyse the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Services, and to develop new services, features, and functionality.
- We use the location data and performance statistics to generate location-based statistics.
- We may use your email address or other information we collect to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties.
- We may use automatically collected information to: (i) personalise our Services, such as remembering information about you so that you will not have to re- enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Services; (ii) monitor and analyse the effectiveness of the Services; (iii) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (iv) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the training services.
When We Disclose Information
Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose information about you that we collect on the Services to third parties without your consent. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- In accordance with your privacy settings, information and data regarding yourself and your performance statistics, including when and where you use the Services, (i) may be visible to other Services users and the public and (ii) may be downloaded or exported by other Services users who may share them outside the Services, and such sharing may or may not respect your privacy settings.
- If you fall under a Company/Organisation umbrella, information and data regarding yourself and your performance statistics, including when and where you use the Services, may be accessed, amended or deleted by the Company/Organisation which may also change your privacy settings to restrict disclosure of such information and data.
- We work with third party service providers to provide application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. We may transfer, and these third parties may have access to or process, information about you as part of providing those services for us. Generally, we limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with government laws, cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose information about you that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability; (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (iv) protect the security or integrity of the services and any facilities or equipment used to make the Services available; or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Information about our users may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- We may make certain aggregated, automatically-collected, or otherwise non- personal information available to third parties for various purposes, including: (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Services.
You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other personal information we hold about you, you may contact us at [email protected]. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so. If you receive commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email from us by sending your request to us by email at [email protected] or by writing to us at the address given at the end of this policy. Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, and you may continue receiving promotional communications from us during that period. Additionally, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Services.
The services may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties, and the services. Any information you provide on third-party sites, services or platforms/marketplaces is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the services. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of such third parties. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.